We have organized our church life into three areas. These are the things we do every week, and we invite you to participate with us.
9:30 a.m. - Sunday Morning Bible Study for everyone
10:45 a.m. - Worship
- Nursery for Preschoolers
- Children's Church for K-3rd Grade during the pastor's message time (except the last Sunday of the month)
We believe life is meant to be lived in community. That's why we meet in homes in multi-generational groups to share food and fellowship, to study and pray together. Groups meet in homes during the fall and spring. Check out our current groups.
Service should be a part of every Christian's life. Our Wednesday Connections Night offers many opportunities for you to serve our neighbors. You can:
- Fuel Diner - Help cook or serve a free meal
- Kidz Closet - Help families "shop" for free clothing for their kids
- ESL - Teach English as a Second Language classes or help as a conversation partner
- Kid Connections - Teach preschoolers, children, or students about God
Once a quarter we host a Newcomers Lunch right after Worship so that you can meet us, we can meet you, and you can learn more about who we are, what we believe, and how you can get involved.
Download PCBC Quick Guide